Friday, March 29, 2013

Easy Pork Stir Fry

 Ingredients:
Thin sliced boneless pork chops
1 bag of frozen mixed veggies
Minute rice
Soy Sauce
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
 
I use Minute Rice and you will want to start the rice before you cook the veggies and meat.
I use the one measured for 2 servings on the box.
It is called Minute Rice but it takes about 7 minutes. You heat the water to boiling, add rice, stir, remove from heat, cover with a lid, and wait 5 minutes.

Cut pork chops into squares
Heat oil in skillet. Once hot add veggies and cook until tender.
Add pork
Cook until all meat is cooked through. Add seasonings.
Add minute rice.
Add a few dashes of soy sauce and stir.
Easy and quick dinner.
Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know this easy Pork Stir Fry. I want to cook this one on Saturday because my relatives will come in my house and I choose your recipe to cook it on that day. I hope I can make it perfectly. Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete