Monday, December 31, 2012

Pepperoni Rolls from Frozen Yeast Rolls

 We love pepperoni rolls at our house. I looked online for home made recipes and could never find one I really liked (easy). So I went and experimented and found a yummy one I liked. What I use is frozen dinner yeast rolls (I like the Rhodes brand sold at Walmart), shredded cheese, and pepperoni. I do my pepperoni rolls in muffin tins. Make sure you spray some non-stick spray on the muffin tins.

First you have to let the rolls thaw out until the are pliable like dough.
Then flatten them out like the picture below.



Then add a few slices of pepperoni.















Add a pinch of cheese.













A couple more pieces of pepperoni.
You can skip this step if you want less pepperoni.










 Then start to fold the yeast roll over.
Fold until it looks like this.
Now put this side down in the muffin tin.
Cover the muffin tins with plastic wrap coated with non-stick spray.
Set aside and let rise according to the directions on the yeast roll package.

After letting it rise to 3 times the original size bake in the over at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until tops are golden brown.




After they are done fresh out of the oven, I like to take a little butter with garlic in it and spread it on top with a basting brush.
These are very good I hope you enjoy them like our family does.
Please ask any questions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment