Monday, January 7, 2013

Chicken Broccoli Penne


I made this yesterday and it was a big hit especially my picky kids.

What you need is:
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken
1/2 box of Penne noodles
1/2 bag of broccoli
Sour Cream
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
Oil
Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high heat
Heat water for penne to boil and add noodles
While the noodles are cooking add chicken to oil and cook until white
Add frozen broccoli once chicken is white and put lid on
Once broccoli is soft season to taste and add a large spoonful of sour cream.
You want enough sour cream to coat everything.
Once the noodles finish cooking drain them and add them to the pan with the
broccoli and chicken. Stir them in with everything else.
You made need to add more sour cream to coat the noodles as well.
After everything is mixed up it is ready to eat.

Now my kids like cheese. So you could add shredded Parmesan, cheddar, or mozzarella cheese.
You could also make some kind of roll or bread stick on the side. I like Rhodes Yeast Rolls.
I get them at Walmart. Get creative add different stuff.
Leave some feed back on some things you added and I will give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment