Monday, January 7, 2013

Chicken Potato Corn Soup (Crock Pot) Recipe


This is another new favorite that I came up with.
We are a small family of 4 and my kids are kind of picky.

What you need is:
1 pound of chicken
4-5 large potatoes
1 can of corn
1 large can of cream of chicken
Bouillon cubes
Seasonings you prefer

Put water in a pan added two chicken bouillon cubes heat to a boiling and add chicken.
While that is cooking peeled and cut the potatoes put them in the crock pot.
Open the corn and put that in the crock pot as well.
Once the chicken is cooked and cool enough to touch removed it from the broth and shred it.
Add it to crock pot with the potatoes and corn.
Then dump the broth from the pan with the chicken in the crock pot.
Open the cream of chicken and add it to the crock pot.
Add your seasonings and mix everything together.
If you find there isn't enough liquid to cover everything you can add
either milk or water.
Once everything is mixed well put your crock pot on high and cook 4-6 hours or 
until the potatoes are soft and ready to eat.

When it is done I like to add cheese to my bowl. It is very good. I also make yeast rolls to go 
along with the dish.
Like I always say you can add something you like to it. Change it up and try something new.
I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment